Saturday 26 February 2011

Time to celebrate, fuck me why am I so God damn tired!!

So here it is Saturday 26th my big night out to celebrate my 22nd birthday in style! I am so God damn fucking tired though, I think maybe I'm beginning to feel a bit over whelmed! I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm turning 22 Monday and I'm so scared of continuing to get older and still have absolutely no direction or if the fact that there's going to be a lot of people out tonight and I'm getting a bit nervous which is even more mad!
Jesus Christ I miss Luke, I know that it's OK to miss Luke, and found out recently that one of my ex's Diesel killed himself recently and I'm feeling depressed because of that and it's like I think I just feel all nervous and panicky and I hate feeling like this!
I can't even write I feel too head clogged today! Write again soon!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment