Wednesday 14 December 2011

Love is in the air in the wisper of the tree, love is in the air in the thunder of the sea...

What a lovely song, feeling and thought too. Love is everywhere, and yes, I have fallen head over heels in love, and I tell you what its amazing, but there is a bit of me that is terrified, and thats part of the illness playing apart here, because we've barley been together 5 minutes and it isn't official until Friday anyhow for obvious reasons, but I am so scared of him leaving me! There we have it, from the phyciatrist himself; "Every time your with some one are you terrified of them leaving you". Course I fucking am, just look at the odds, everyone I've ever loved has left me, it may not be a conscience thing right now but its getting there... very slowly.
Now this may make you feel sick (and this is rich coming from a cynic) but he's the 1st man I've actually felt 100% safe with, I don't feel like he's only after sex and I ain't worried that if I say no to something he's going to get angry and go ahead and just rape me, or take it anyhow. He's the 1st man who truly appriciates me. I never have to worry about him driving off and leaving me, stealing from me, raising his hand to me. Its just when I'm with him its like another world. I forget about the shit that has and is happening and its that feeling the warms the bottom of your heart. The more he says the more I fall in love with him. He just makes so much sense, unlike all the ridiculous wankers I've been out with who literally chat shit for hours, everything he says has meaning. He always opens doors for me and he tells me I look nice every day and when he kisses me I just melt, and I just want to cry and laugh at the same time because I'm falling more and more in love with him every minute I spend with him and yet I'm terrified because I can't help sooner or laters he's going to realise I haven't exactly much to offer and he'll leave me. Oh man I love the way that when I talk he really looks into my eyes and listens. You know I've never had that I don't think from anyone.
He's going back to Yorkshire on Friday for 2 weeks and I'm dreading it, I know we still got the phone but it isn't the same.

Then there's that one more thing that makes me worry and that is this fucked up judmental world we live in. I know for a fact that he will get stick for it because of his age, and it does my nut because why should we have to put up with what other people think. I know exactly what people will say. They'll say he's a pervert and only after my body and that I'm nieve, and do you know what maybe a few years ago yes, but I'm not as nieve as people think and it pisses me off that there always seems to be someone that ain't happy with my decision and then my happiness gets jeprodised! Well tell you what not this time! If I want to be with him, then I'll jolly well be with him, I'm almost 23 years old. A grown woman, I don't have to answer to anyone.
Fuck it am so tired need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment