Monday 26 December 2011

You don't know where we go, you don't know that we're angels with dirty faces in the morning, you don't know we've been on the Town low....

That song totally sums up me child hood... Ok adolecent years, all the times I lied, when danger meant excitment and breaking the rules was my greatest pleasure in life, before I quite understood the meaning of responsability, consequences and had no conscience at all I never used to feel guilty... Well that part may not have changed much, I dunno I occasionly feel guilty, but rarley!

So Boxing day aye, well being the "mug" if you like that I am I got back with Chris for him to break up with me on Christmas day, and they say they ain't scum??? Fuck it, tis his loss right? You know what I ain't even going to think about it! His number is deleted from me phone, texts and phone calls blocked!!!
So I survived Christmas day can you believe its virtually another year over? Starting to panic abit now, times going too fast and I wish I could grab it and prolong it abit. Still I guess if I'm not where I want to be by the age of 30 I'll just keep celebrating me 30th birthday until I am where I want to be at 30... Ok that kind of doesn't make sense.. but then do I ever and does anything ever really make sense anyhow???

So before I go into my little rant on men on politics on critism and how its all bullshit I shall reveal Princess Elle's fabulous presents...
I got a cocktail set with an ice crusher... what do you expect I'm cosmapolitan darling...
I got fake pink eye lashes, pretty standard for a princess, don't you think...
I got a beautiful poem written about me by my darling sister, framed and everything...
The best calender from me other sis, feminists would love this..
shampoo, conditioner and tooth paste in my stocking, cheers santa darling what are you trying to tell me aye...
A candle from me mom, thats a given she tells me off all year for borrowing hers and then buys me one for christmas every year without fail.
6 Barry M nail varish ... as said previously my future hubby ;-), a score, £30 gift voucher for Debenhams from me step Dad, £15 for amazon, a beautiful princess dress from princess Andrea...
I think thats it... did I mention I suffer from memory loss frequently.
one packet of ciggies and 2 bottles of mulled wine and I made it whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!

So critism, and construtive critism, darling its bollocks whether you sugarcoat it or not, its still critism which is basically just way to bully someone in the long run... take raquel sitting infront of me telling me my dress sense is "inappropriate" because there're 14 year old boys in the college ha ha I could teach them a thing or 2! (thats a joke, I ain't a pedaphile, 16+ please). Anyhow ever noticed how its dogs who tell you your ugly or your clothes are too progative, and as said so many times before if boys can't contain their errections because I'm wearing a short skirt or a low cut top that ain't my problem... Any how whether you say some thing like: Love you can't sing get off the fucking stage or : hm maybe singing isn't for you why don't you focus more on your art work. Doesn't matter mate its still critism so cut the bullshit with all this constructive crap and get to the point yeah...
So mini rant over... next.............

MEN/POLITICS... sort of / POWER...

So I may only be 22 but I've been with alot of men and even the men I haven't been with I've had the oppertunity to observe and analyse and I have discoverd that as you know we're living in a fast moving world, well at least we are when it comes to technolagy, there's only a matter of time before they invent a flying car... infact I think that may already be on the horizan, you don't physically need to have sex with a man these days to get knocked up as it were you can just nip down to your local sperm bank (yes yes I know it probabally isn't as simple as popping to sainsburys but in a matter of speaking you know what I mean) so how long before we don't need men at all... Afterall we don't exactly need men for the money anymore or for the healthcare or anything for that matter, there are woman in the Army, woman doctors, and more and more woman are getting into the trade industry, most of us have a basic knowledge of DIY and its on the increase every day. We certainly don't need men to make us come, vibrators will do the job every single time (which is more than I can say for a man) and it will never answer back, it will never try it on when your not in the mood and continue to pester you until in the end you give in because its more hassel than its worth. If it runs out of batteries you can just stick it on charge and it'll always be there, because sex sells and as long as sex sells your always have your orgasm as a matter of speaking anyhow.
These days woman are the mothers and fathers. In my opinion men are dying out, so is it any wonder why they behave the way they do. Woman hold 90% of the power whether as a man you chose to accept this or be in complete denial, but either way it is true! We no longer live in a mans world, this is definitly a womans world whether the stupid cunt David what-so-face says so or not, blow up the house of Parliment, they're all a bunch of ignorent, wankers anyhow, and they can shove their "democracy" up their arse, because clearly the pricks have no idea of the meaning. Here have your say, but we'll do what we want anyhow so up yours, ha ha no mate up yours, Bleeding heck I could teach them a thing or 2 .....
Men are the insecure ones and yes I know what your thinking if its a womans world then how come there are still so little numbers of woman in the house of Parliement... Well the answer is this;
It is a womans world but woman are still learning how much power they actually have and because of what we're told and how we've been brought up for years and its basically all been drummed into our heads ever since we can remember that woman stay at home and bring up the kids whilst the husband goes to work, well look how much that has changed round in the last 10 years, and I think that actually men have managed to convice us for so many years that they're the ones that need to be in control because we're a mess when actually, and correct me if I'm wrong is it not men these days that are still partying hard till they're 40 and taking loads of drugs constantly chopping and changing their minds, blag up the size of their cocks (and then your like hold on... where is it, no really where...) blag up how many women they're slept with (which guarenteed is at least half of what they say) and you've all heard that bull shit line of I'll take you places you've never been before, or I'll show you what sex with a real man is like, and then you sit there and your thinking wow sex with a real man is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!!
So I figure that more and more I realising just how much power they have and men, as stupid as they might be, have cottoned onto this and are absolutly terrified understandably, they should be! So this explains it a little bit, woman are the ones that know what they want and nothing is the limit these days and as time goes by we (as in woman) will realise this more and more and tehy will use it, so heres a little bit of advice to you men out there, I would stop telling your lover/ wife/ bit on the side or whoever they've got problems cuz I can assure you mate someones got problems but it deffinitly ain't our gender... I would like to finish with a quote from me new calender (definitly a great start for 2012). As you all know I'm not a great fan of animals even though yes I am a vegetarian but this has to be said...
"Every woman should have four pets in her life: a mink in her closet, a Jaguar in her garage, a rabbit in her bed (a rampant) and a Jackass who pays for everything".

Peace out me lovers and followers xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment