Friday 25 March 2011

Wow the sun is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiing

I'm sorry I'm so lame with updating these days, it's hard to get access to a computer these days. Can you believe I'm actually in an internet cafe. 70p for half hour that's pretty good.
So lets see whats going on in the life of princess Elle..............
Well I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment because I'm still in love with Luke which I'm beginning to think I should really get over!
I haven't had sex in 2 weeks and one day. Well is that a good thing or a bad thing? I guess it depends on which way you look at it!
I met this guy Danny, who is a total prick (although I did meet him in oceana so that sort of explains it). Any how I don't think they get much more arrogant than Danny. He even got his fucking arse out. Please tell me am I missing something why do guys do this? It's like I don't go round getting my arse out (although some how I recon guys would some how not complain if woman did that). Any how he clearly loved himself and wanted to get into my knickers (which it pained me to decline NOT)!! Any how so now he's got a bruised ego and fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my times running out.
OK fuck it. This will be continued promise....


Love love love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Sorry a bout that ladies and gents, I'm now at Paulies with Emz and Mike and I've temporarily taken over the computer so that I can update you all my lovely followers. So any how I got rid of Danny cuz he was a complete waste of time so got rid of him. Then his mate Marco who had been chatting up the lovely Emma all night decided to try and get with me after wards. well let me tell you about Marco he's been to prison twice and as much as I think he's quite sweet. I think there's something going on there especially when I saw him in Town with another blond girl yesterday so fuck him.
I met Mike and Paulie at the bus stop last Friday night and so here we are at Paulie's flat.
I'm still in love with Luke but I think I need to accept that it's over so maybe moving on is now a good idea.
Any how i am aware that I am being completely rude so I should probably go and see where the night takes us....

Lots of love my secret followers xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment