Sunday 27 November 2011

Show me the way, take me to love ...

Right let me tell you a few facts about me... I hate not getting my own way, I am a pervert, I love tea out of bone china mugs (it just tastes better), I love cakes from cloud nine cupcake shop especially warmed up. I love lipstick, I love high heels, princess dresses, I hate bitchness and back stabbing, most of all I hate liars, simple as this if you have something to say about me, either come and say it to me face or heres an idea don't say it at all because believe me when I say I will always find out and when I do I will go mental! I don't love money, but I love what it can buy, I am currently cheating on fashion with furniture, I love Sex and the City like a religioun, sometimes I sit and cry for hours (yes for no reason). I am probabally the least judgmental person you'll meet! I am currently stalking a 51 year old college teacher and I really don't care if he's old enough to be me dad, I think he's hooooooooooooot!

Ok so your probabally like has Elle finally lost it... No and to be honest with you if your a big fan of me then really you shouldn't be so suprised that I'm stalking a guy because I'm always stalking guys and the fact that he's 51 well about a month ago I was trying to bed a 16 year old and I'm the one who dated a 40 year old when I was 17 so really don't be so shocked!
Any how I have 3 weeks till I can ask him out (thats when I finish college). Man I really miss just lying the arms of a man I truly trust and falling asleep and just knowing that even when I wake up in the middle of the night crying after having a really bad nightmare that I won't be alone...
God damn it why do I always have to fall for "Mr wrong". He's a blasted teacher at college so I got to wait till I finish and then he'll probabaly say no because honestly what would a 51 year old want with a 22 year old.... He's hardly going to be interested in me now is he.
The inevatable question your all thinking. Am I just looking for a father figure? Well perhaps subconciously but honestly I have no idea, wouldn't be suprised thanks to my so called fucking father I'll probabaly never have a healthy relationship EVER! Actually probabally to the point where he actually doesn't even deserve to be classed as a dad or a father. From now on if I need to refer to him I'll call him Rob (because thats his name, not even sure if he deserves even that much dignity, dickhead would be much more appropriate, although there are so many dickheads to speak of thats just going to get confusing).

I would like to say to every gal and boy who claims to be my friend right up to the point where they become involved (a relationship) and I have to be like hey I'm Elle, remember me you used you used to be me mate... Thats fine, but it is not OK to drop me and then pick me up again when it suits you. Just something I thought I'd make clear! I mean Jesus christ I thought I had no morals, but dropping your mates IS NOT OK!!! (Not even for someone great).

I'm unbelivably fed up with men who spend stupid amounts of time flirting outragiously with me and then acting like its all my head. Drop the act guys because I have the texts to prove it this time, so up your ziggy with the waah waah brush (If you haven't seen strinke, the movie, get off the bleeding interent and go watch it, amazing).

I'm fed up with again being skint, and being a fucking sponge (as in always having to pray that people might take pity on me and buy me a few drinks). Role on january when I can get a job!!

I'm going to bedforshire now good night all

love and peace to my faithful followers .........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment