Wednesday 16 November 2011

...Ain't it funny how your new life never changed you, your still the same old girl you used to be...

Man I just love the Eagles ammmmmmmmmazing :D. I think there's some truth behind that line from the song 'Lyin' Eyes'. Makes me think back to over the years and what I've been through and all the friends I've known and all the things I've learnt from making mistakes and even though now I'm older and I like to look fabulous all the time, I am still the same girl I always was and to a certain degree I don't think that'll ever change and whether I really want it to!
Any how I am extremly tired so I write briefly today with my condonenses of how crap I am and how I swear by I shall write some decent shit soon. Hopefully tomo if I get the chance and if not then the w/e

Peace out
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment