Wednesday 16 June 2010

Fucking wednesday's

Yes it is necessery to name it that cuz I'm in a fowl mood (I know you may be thinking, well nothing changes there). However it is particularly shit. I went to see Sex in the City 2 at the cinema yesterday, alone. How shit is that I am officially Billy no mates and that is not cool!!
However the film was fabulous even if I did come out feeling slightly more depressed on the way out as I did on the way in.
I went up to shitty job centre today to sign on for my measly £51 a week to make up for being UN FUCKING EMPLOYED bollox to the goverment, they all suck big time any how.
I successfully signed up to the doctors so finally I can be diagnosed wit hbi-polar and not be having nervous break downs every fucking week.
Then mistakenly I'm here... Here being mothers house. Unfortunatly since my lap top decided it was going to start smoking and died of lung cancer I'm having to jump between mothers and Jacqui's computers which is very inconvienient if your trying to write a full time blog.
As soon as I walked in the front door I had Becca shouting at me for not paying Jacqui her £30 that I owe her back. Even though I did actually explain to her the money will take 10 FUCKING DAYS TO GO BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT- HELLO IF SHE JUST LISTENED MAYBE SHE WOULDN'T BE STRESSING A BOUT IT!!! GURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Now that rants over!
Looking for jobs on the internet is boring shit, Surley there is a better, more productive and fun way to look for jobs???
Now do I not only need phyciatric help and money help I need a new fucking life anyone fancy switching???
I got to thinking a bout men earlier and how shit they are and I think for the first time ever I'm completly single. I'm not in love with anyone, I'm not seeing any one, I'm not going on dates, I'm not even talking to anyone on the phone anymore and I find myself questioning have men always been this shit??
If so then how can anyone ever get married, it's hard enough to drag a man away from a tele or computer game these days, let a lone drag them down the isle. I cannot believe it has come to this. It's like staring out the bus window earlier I see cute guys that have potential a bout them, it's just such a shame that when they open their mouths its full of shit. Maybe the old saying "Woman should been seen but not heard" should be changed to "Men should be seen not heard". Thats far more appropriate.
I saw my first "bendy" bus today oh the excitment. It really is bullshit. All this crap technolagy that I can assure you does not benifit youer sex life or your relationship for that matter and they haven't even invented things that actually could benifit the human race, like nose warmers and heated hats and something that changes babies nappy. I mean I put it to you all this fucking technolagy but who does it really benefit????

No comments:

Post a Comment