Monday 23 April 2012

I was worried about you but you never cared about me none, you took my money and I know that you, you could kill someone...

Here we are then welcome back to what is not that far off May... although the weather says otherwise.
Wow in the real world its been say 16 days but in Elle world thats a life time.. I've broken up with 3 guys since I last wrote. Well things with the boy I decided that maybe it wasn't the wisest idea to be with someone that works so far away. I don't think I can handle having to wait weeks on end to see someone, it was a matter of either has a girlfriend or he quits his job, well I wasn't about to give him an unlimatum, needless to say he would have choosen his job and that would involve me being rejected and a bruised ego, we can't be having that now can we...
I didn't exactly end it with him but it sort of tried to fizzle it out... although he's started texting me in last few days so maybe I might just have to be blunt soon...
Next there was desperate Dan, aw he was kind of sweet but then he just kind of got on my tits abit and like wanted to see me all the time and kept trying to buy me stuff and planning stuff and I was just thinking jesus if he's planning stuff after 4 dates how long before he starts planning our babies, too much can't handle it. So he had to go... sorry but please needy boys are such a turn off...
Then comes Dan 2! Well I met him at the bus stop after a drunked night out with Louella, still not 100% sure what I was doing along by Lewes Rd at 12.3o at night but hey ho thats alcohol for you...
Any how so I got talking to him and then again not sure how but ended up at his mums *cringe* was like being 15 all over again sneaking around... Got a cab home at 7.30am after no sleep totally uncool, no wonder the cabdriver thought I was only 17 sort of a 17 year old thing to do. Any how kind of ended up back at his mums again the next night too... (although left at 5am this time). He stayed at mine saturday (only cuz mum was at my sisters for the night). Well we didn't exactly have sex, four play I guess, either way I had an orgasm, he didn't come though lol, although I think he may have a sweat problem. Seriously he was so horney he was litrally soaking wet, it was like he'd just got out the shower, it was so bad I actually had to change the sheets! (which is wasn't best pleased about seeing as I'd only just changed them earlier that evening and ironed them) fucking men such a liability!! Any how he had 2 kids BAGGAGE! eww and he smoked. Still at least I got me orgasm, ha after all my failed relationships I always make sure I get an orgasm, on the other hand couldn't give a flying fuck if they come or not...
Any how then I started to really like this guy and that is not cool, I don't think he was really that into me, although he did have an obsession with my teeth (slightly disconcerning, thought he might try to steal them whilst I was sleeping).
Yeah so he was a bit thick too, not like Ian Mcorriston thick, but just not that bright. For example I'm pretty sure one of the 1st thing he said to me was "wow I've never met a blonde girl whos smart" he needs to get out more ... any how he's from Moulscoomb, and don't want to be a snob but thats just not cool...
Also you know when you sort of that gut instinct about someone like somethings not quite right about them?? Well any how I had that so was definitly a good thing to get out of that one. He's well and tryly gone and besides he was cute, but I'm cuter and we're definitly not on the same page, oh well his loss fucker, at least I ended it, I love taking back the power ;-)
I guess on the plus point I'm less worried cuz I was beginning to think my sex drive had gone forever, seeing as 3 months since I got laid and was thinking that this isn't just a dry patch, this is a drought! So guess it just takes a cute guy to get me going. ;-)

I'm so much better off without a man, although I've re joined a dating site, I can't help it, I hate men but I need them, which is kind of fucked up, but then I am fucked up so whatever...

Not long till thursday now either, I get to see "the boy" on thursday, he's a total knob but he's hot, in a fucked up kind of irritating way, and I really really want to shag him, recon he'd be a well good fuck! Oh come on its blaitenly going to happen, I have good self control but sometimes you just got to give into these things, so Princess Elle is totally off the wagon... at least with sex and men anyhow...
Oh christ speaking about sex, I saw Wayne the pain sunday morning as in the guy I shagged when I was 21 met him at AA he was the beginning of my shag fest when I was 21 ha ha good times..
Oh Christ and speaking of 21 'Levi's now living at fiveways with his old girlfriend, I've seen him 3 times already in the last 10 days, twice on the bus and once in town, probabaly why I'm slowly falling off the wagon, I can't deal with it and I need to get out of my head for a bit and stop thinking...

Ok right can I just say my sister has the worst taste in T.v, shes always watched crap, but recently shes started watching "Made in Chealsea" for those of you who haven't had the agony of watching it, its basically a reality show of rich gals and guys who live in chealsea and its just awful, it truly is, I actually want to knock them into the middle of next monday... Seriously I'd be more interesting than them twats, sort it out dhalings your PATHETIC! Any how got to shoot, my beds calling ...

mucho love faithfull follwers ....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment