Monday 11 October 2010

FUCKING MONDAYS! 11th october.

Currently in the middle of a sugar fix!
God damn it why do I always fall for the wrong fucking men??

I seriously need to turn me life around, have no idea but I don't have a clue where to begin, but I know for a fact that I can't live like this!!!

I feel like I've been like an actress over the last few months, constantly seeing Chris on and off, for him to sit a round telling me he loves me, well as every one knows actions speak louder than words.
According to MR Levi love is when you sit there and drink a beer and refusing to cuddle me, watching some shitty crime programme and turning down a fucking blow job!
Oh lets not forget the time where he tried to break my arm, threw rocks at me and tells me every day that I'm a fat ugly cunt. Well if that's love then he can keep it.
It isn't easy trying to live 3 different lives, permanently on an act a round Chris!
Not to mention I thought it would be a good idea to become a prostitute and clearly fuck my head up that little bit more.
So what do I do? I take the easy option!
I lay on the train tracks at Shoreham station and waited to be killed. That's how I met JR, he dragged me off the tracks. He basically saved me life! As for Chris he said next time he'll chain me to the gate and then I'll definitely die! Like I said if that's love then he can keep it!

So time to turn me life a round!
Well I guess this has been good research! How low one stupid pretentious little prick that is no where near a man, more like a little rat goes to show that his only true love in life is drink and to be honest I may not be pretty, skinny and tall but at least I can honestly hold up me hands and say I ain't drunk for 3.5 years and at least I can say this is who I am and if people like it or not I am me, and your lucky if you ever get to meet the real me cuz not many people have.
Any how I've got to finish my research and then hopefully all of it will come together in the end.

As for men I act naive, I act ditsy and dim but in actual fact it is just an act and the thing is what the stupid prick doesn't realize is I'm going to make him pay for what he's done to me, or at least what he thinks he's done to me and it will be the best revenge so far ... ha ha ha NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A TRUE BLOND SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment