Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wednesday 27th July ... at Jax place!!

Oh my days!
How come woman don't get any respect for really putting themselves out there?
I tell you what to go out and approach a guy who you like the look of whether your at a bar, or a club or a coffee shop or wherever. It isn't an easy thing to do and I don't know a bout any one else but I am officially not impressed with mens attitudes right now!
Firstly last wednesday night me and Emma and Amy went out for drinks and to be honest there wasn't exactly any cute guys chatting up in Pitcher and Pianos. Then we made it to Varsitys and that was completly dead. So Amy left and me and Emma headed to Oceana hoping to have a bit of luck in the male deperment!
Well now when I say luck I don't mean having 3 snogs off 3 different guys, none of which was English and none of which I would say were particuarly good kissers (NOT COOL).
Any how so we had chips on the way back and got to sleep a bout 4am after tea and food!!
Giving it another go the next day me and Emma spend roughly 3 hours getting ready to go out. Had a few drinks, went along to Varsitys ha and then that's when Emma ended up getting off with Greg.
I honestly was relieved to have no more stalkers for the time being until he turned up trashed and lied a bout who he was and then when me and Emz walked off he followed us oh dear STALKER!! Any how we ran off an manged to get away from him. Don't worry I did set him straight the next day, I won't be hearing from him any more.
So we go down to Coalition and the music was propa hot (shame a bout the BOYS). I say boys because thats pretty much what the majority of them were. I'm actally suprised if they even had any facial hair. So that was that no sex for me thursday either GOD DAMN IT!

Ok you know that was pretty shit but you know I know sex and a relationship isn't going to land at my feet so I don't let a few little hichups hit me down.
So I'm walking down the Street from Tesco Express and I'm almost certain he was checking me out, he did cross over the road though like to the other side of the road from me. Any how I thought fuck it what have I got to lose, so I called across the road have you got a lighter. It's not that easy to start a conversation with someone these days especially walking down the Street. He was like No I don't smoke and carried on walking so I was like fuck you then mate (in my head of course).

So I'm down London Road after meeting Kevin for coffee and I see this guy near the Level park and I was so certain he was eyeing me up any how he sat down on this bench so I thought maybe he wants me to go over and talk to him. So I went up and asked him for a lighter and he was like no I don't smoke God damn it. I was like why you sitting on a broken bench. So he goes I'm waiting for someone so I left feeling half annoyed and half relived cuz up close he was a bit of a minger really.

Yet another day, I'm up Sainsburys. Partly because I have a major crush on the security gaurd and I wanted to give him my number (he never got in contact cunt).
Any how so I'm down the ice cream section umming and arghing over whether I should get a ben and jerrys ice cream. I saw this guy giving me a bit of an odd look. I didn't think much of it until i went down the bread isle and he followed me. Then he followed me down the cake isle and like he left the cake isle and then came back and so when I got in the kiosk que he kept looking at me and by this point I was thinking he's quite cute maybe I should talk to him. Any how so I hung around for a bit outside waiting for him to come out.
When he finally did he was sort of standing near me but he wasnt coming over and then he started to walk down the hill and so i walked down the hill on the other side to the bus stop. He crossed the Road and stopped so as usual I was like can I have a lighter. He was like no I don't smoke. By this point I'm thinking jesus is there any guys left out there that smoke. Apparently not.
Any how I started to walk off and then I turned around and like I go you alright and he was like yeah just admiring the view. I.e my arse. I was like oh right thought you was gay and he said no way not like the way ive been looking at them meaning my tits.
He kept walking back and forth and I was just thinking not only is he a total twat for saying that and acting like that he's clearly a stalker.

So I'm round Jax house and Becca's over acting like her usual self. I wish she would just back off. Telling me how I should and shouldn't act around Callum it does my head in the way she always thinks she's right!
She ain't the one that got woke up at 5.30am.
Jesus thank God I'm going out tonight I need it!
Catch you soon, just to chat sincerly yours
this is Elle
(ha ha been listening to Eminem Stan too much hee hee)!

No comments:

Post a Comment