Sunday 19 June 2011

The only way is up,,,

I don't mean that in a rude way you filthy humans. I mean that in a my life did and has hit rock bottom and now I figure there's only one way lfet to go and thats up, up and away!
Saw a pitcure of Terry and that girl I'm convinced is having his baby earlier, playing happy families already urghyk!
Oh man watched New moon last night on 92 inch screen, can't stop fantasizing about Jake or Edward since they're both just 100% amazing I think I'm officially in love *mmm fantasises*!! See why can't real men be like them? I wouldn't exactly call guys in the south men anyhow, most of them don't even grow proper facial hair yet, and even if they do they ain't what I'd call "real men". Their idea of a "real man" is sleeping with as many woman as they can, drinking until they litrally can't walk and taking so many drugs till they're sparko or arrested! Oh and beating the shit out of other guys (and sometimes girls if they're really fucked up, like the majority of my ex's).
Technolagy, alcohol, drugs and image has ruined are men. Send them to the army that'll sort em out, they go in a boy and ome out a man!
Someone who isn't only interested in a quick shag consisting for a few thrusts and hey preto its over. I actually wonder if guys even know how to turn woman on these days. A quote from a previous conversation with an ex ...
Him: lets have sex...
Me:... Ok...
go into bedroom....
me: Ok well you gotta turn me on 1st I can't just have sex with you when i'm not the slightest bit horney...
Him: Well how do I do that...
I mean jesus you think...
Thats men for you though they just never seem to understand what I'm trying to get at. Thats the thing with men from the south, or maybe just men from the UK in genrel they're all a little bit simple. I don't mean they're thick cuz by all means tghere are alot of them that arn't but when it comes to really getting me none of them really do. I wish I could say I'd met a man that really got me, and I guess David gets me so not every english man but then he's different. I used to think Ben got me, but now like really thinking about it he didn't!
You know actually Colin got me too (my step dads nephew) mmm colin was so gawjuss, beyond gawjuss, he was uh a total sex God and Graham wasn't much behind him, more buff than Colin. In Twilight terms- Colin would be Edward and Graham would be Jake!!
Still amazing just in different ways. Actually I believe Colin is recently single again ;-) ;-) nudge nudge, not like he'd be interested in me in a million years and I haven't even got the hope of bumping into him anymore cuz I have no idea where he works or where he live!
There is always the hope of my step dad filling me in but I very much dobut he would Colin must be at least 10 years older than me (although age has never been an issue from my end). 32 isn't exactly old now!
Would be so nice to have the sort of pleasure that you get when your really making love with someone or at least intimate, passionatte sex, we've all had it at one point in our lives... I hope, or if not experianced it then dreamt about it. Its the kind of thing where four play goes on all night for maybe 6 hours before you even contimplate having sex. Where you explore each others bodies in such away that its like the real world disappears and any worries you had or were having are temporerally discarded. A world where your free from pain and free from fear, completly taken away from everything apart from each other.
Its amazing and when you do finally have penitration it isn't just a few thrusts and whella finito, its a long process full of emotion and passion and not only are they inside you like how we all know penatration is but they're inside you emotionally and mentally too and honestly there is no sex like that!
It was along time ago that I had sex like that and I only ever had sex with one person like that! Out of the 35 males (not men) that I've slept with I can honestly say only 2 of them were worth sleeping with. Ritchy who was a right prick but the best one night stand I ever had, and little James who was the only boyfriend I've had thats been good in bed and that is really fucking depressing!
Maybe I should only promote the fact in future that I've only slept with 2 guys, afterall the rest of them arn't really worth mentioning... good plan!
Any how need to stay away from amazon already bought meself New moon and eclipse and just ordered kidulthood too. Mann the internet is too damn addictive. I've actually been online all day. I'm recently addicted to this bloody wesite that Zoe told me about tagged, I need to go into rehab for the most addictive personality of Brighton...
God damn it!
I'm offskies

mucho love me followers...

peace out ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment